Thursday, May 28, 2009

getting ready for company

My life belongs to me again after the 5th of June, or whatever day next Friday is! I can hardly wait!
Today we have dress rehearsal for recital, tomorrow I am volunteering at a show my kids are not in and then they dance in 2 shows on Saturday. Unfortunately we are one of the 15 families that have to attend both shows to see all the kids - just think, if they dance in more classes next year....
Anyway, then next week is the Spring choir concert and then we are finished swimming lessons and all commitments are done! Yay! I love the end of the year when we are more free with our own schedule, as much as I love the beginning when it is all new and exciting!
We are getting ready for company this weekend too, which is good for all of us as well! Company is always fun!
I have lots I want to write about, but it is late (actually early) but I was coughing and couldn't sleep so I got up, but now my brain is tired again so I should try and go back to bed....maybe more later!

1 comment:

Ara said...

ok then we so need to have a double date again, I'm missing them! The last two times you jammed out on us was tough!! But we got over it, and we need to PLAN something soon!